UNSC Violent Serenity [Needs Revision] Oct 24, 2014 2:37:08 GMT -5
Post by Salvahkiin on Oct 24, 2014 2:37:08 GMT -5
Ship Name: UNSC Violent Serenity
Allegiance: United Nations Space Command
Captain: Commander Aaron Raddim
Active Characters: Lucy Collins, Allyson Nova
Class: Strident-class heavy frigate
Length: 575 metres (1,890 ft)
Width: 124 metres (410 ft)
Height: 112 metres (370 ft)
Hull: 60 centimetres Titanium-A3 Armor
Engine: Deuterium Nuclear Fusion Reactor
Slipspace Drive: Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine
- Mark IV, Heavy Coil - 94B1E6/MAC
- M42 Archer Missile Delivery System
- M870 Rampart 50mm Point Defense Network
- M4093 Hyperion Nuclear Delivery System (3 silos)
Support Systems and Interior:
- Hydroponics Department
- Cargo Bay
- Command Bridge
- Crew Quarters
- Med Bay
- 10 D79H-TCs "Pelican"
- 3 D96-TCEs "Albatross"
- 2 GA-TL1 Longsword-class Interceptors "Longsword"
- 5 AV-14 Attack VTOLs "Hornet"
- 50 SOEIVs
- 5 M808B Main Battle Tanks
- 15 M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicles "Warthog", 8 Gatling, 4 Rocket, 3 Gauss.
- 1 M510 Siegework/Ultra-Heavy Mobile Anti-Aircraft Weapons Platform "Mammoth"
- 25 M274 Ultra-Light All-Terrain Vehicles "Mongoose"
- Marines - 300
- Orbital Drop Shock Troopers - 50
- SPARTANs - 10
- Crew - 120 Naval Personnel
- Maintenance - 20
Consumables: Food, Munitions
The UNSC Violent Serenity is a patrol vessel, built to monitor UNSC Colonies, and secure them if there are any threats. It is in the outer colonies, where there a lot of Insurrectionist sympathizers. The Innies are scared, and use this kind of ship as their Big Bad Wolf, saying that they are killing them in cold blood. So the Serenity needs to be quick, quiet, and most importantly, leave no survivors. The Serenity is brand new.